Terms and Conditions of Use for Online Ordering
Walco Radio & Electronics Ltd. DBA Mobile Trends Communications ("Mobile Trends")
- C.O.D until credit established;
- Extension of credit is determined at the sole discretion of Mobile Trends, based on credit history, trade references, and other information.
- Credit must be extended for use of online ordering.
- Net 30 days from invoice date with established credit;
- Overdue invoices are subject to a 2% per month finance charge;
ACCURACY AND DESCRIPTIONS:
- Specs and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Availability of products is not guaranteed.
- Mobile Trends will not guarantee the accuracy of information on the website, which is provided by manufacturers. If an error exists, Mobile Trends is not responsible for any loss or damage that may result.
- Mobile Trends will update the site where appropriate, but shall not be liable for or bound to any inaccuracies. Mobile Trends will not be liable for delays or failures to update, and will not notify users when information is updated.
- All taxes are extra and may vary depending on Customer location.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Mobile Trends cannot confirm the price of an item until the order is placed. Some items may be mispriced. Should a product's correct price be higher than the stated price, Mobile Trends will, at its discretion, contact the Customer for instructions prior to shipping, or cancel the order and notify the Customer of such cancellations.
- All prices are in CAD dollars.
- Additional fees may apply for freight.
- Additional fees may apply for currency exchange costs.
- F.O.B. Mobile Trends warehouse;
- Freight prepaid and charged on invoices or carrier collect at Customer specifications;
- Shipped per Customer’s instructions or “Best Way”.
- All shipments are F.O.B. Mobile Trends warehouse and become the property of the Customer upon acceptance of the merchandise in good order by the carrier. Mobile Trends will obtain a signed Bill of Lading from the carrier and it is the Customer’s obligation to submit claims for damage and/or shortages directly to the carrier. Mobile Trends will provide the necessary documentation to the Customer for making claims against the carrier.
- Mobile Trends assumes no risk of loss and/or damage in transit.
- For the Customer’s protection, visible damage as well as any shortages should be noted on the freight bill at the time of delivery. If concealed damage is found, the Customer should notify the carrier immediately.
- Shortages other than carrier caused must be claimed within 15 days.
WARRANTIES AND RETURNS:
- Manufacturer’s warranties may apply to many products we sell. Inquiry with Mobile Trends must be completed before sending product to Mobile Trends for warranty.
- For returns, contact Mobile Trends for an RMA prior to returning the product.
- Warranties or returns are not guaranteed and handled on a case by case basis.
- By ordering with Mobile Trends, the Customer is deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions as listed. No modifications or other terms are binding without written approval. British Columbia law applies.
- Mobile Trends does not collect personal information unless the Customer explicitly provides it. Such information shall be kept strictly confidential.
- Under no circumstance shall information be gathered for use or sale outside of Mobile Trends.
- Disclosure of a Customer’s personal information will only occur where Mobile Trends is legally entitled or required to do so, or where such action is necessary to defend the rights, property or personal safety of Mobile Trends and its Customers.
- Cookies may be used to provide better user experiences. These may be disabled by the Customer through browser customization.
- When the Customer uses any of Mobile Trends services, or provides, or sends an email to Mobile Trends, the customer is consenting to receive communications electronically. Emails will be sent to the email provided by the Customer to provide updates relating to orders placed through the site. The Customer agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that are provided to the Customer electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Mobile Trends has selected an online ordering system, as opposed to online store to protect Customer security. No financial information of our Customers will be listed or accessible on the site, unless expressly entered by the Customer.
- Mobile Trends possesses copyright to all original materials on this site. Alternatively, the original creator or current owner maintains all rights. All trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names, and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
- Use of any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of the website is not permitted.
- The Customer assumes all risk and responsibly for use of the site, and Mobile Trends is not liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages.
- THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING QUEBEC'S CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MIGHT NOT APPLY.
- ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE BY MOBILE TRENDS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
- MOBILE TRENDS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH MOBILE TRENDS, UNLESS SPECIFIED IN WRITING. THE CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY ACCEPTS THAT ANY USE IS AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MOBILE TRENDS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, TITLE AND SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MOBILE TRENDS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH MOBILE TRENDS SERVERS, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR E-MAIL, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. MOBILE TRENDS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE OR THROUGH ANY MOBILE TRENDS SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
- Any dispute or claim arising from Customer use of Mobile Trends services, or any product or service sold or distributed by Mobile Trends will be resolved by voluntary mediation, or failing that, binding arbitration, in line with the Canadian Arbitration Association Rules.
By using this site the Customer signifies agreement with the above conditions.
Site operated by:
Walco Radio & Electronics Ltd. DBA Mobile Trends Communications
Registered offices 707 Sarcee St. East, Kamloops BC, V2H 1E6
Mailing address 762 Mt Paul Way, Kamloops BC, V2H 1B5
Phone Number: 1-250-377-0050