DC Remote - with Intercom Function
- Power Requirements 120 VAC, 60Hz for wall pack operation / 12V DC to 16V DC @ 600mA maximum
- Audio output to speaker 2 watts minimum (in compression) into 8 ohms with less than 3% distortion using supplied power pack
- Compression Less than 3 dB increase in output with 30 dB increase beyond threshold of compression.
- Line Input Adjustable, -20 dBm minimum
- Frequency Response +/- 3 dBm from 300 to 3000 Hz. 1000 Hz reference.
- Signal to noise 50 dB below operating levels
- Line impedence 600 ohms / 5000 ohms - dip switch selectable
- Line Outpuut Adjustable, +15 dBm maximum. Factory set at 0 dBm.
- Control Currents Dip switch selectable for all common currents used in DC remotes
- Dimensions/ Weight 9” x 4” x 7” / 4lbs.
- Connections 4 pin modular for handset. RJ11 for desk microphone and phone pair
- -M Push button monitor - CTCSS disable - standard on DR20, DR30, DR40
- -I Push button intercom - standard on DR20, DR30, DR40
- -2F 2 frequency selection - control current is dip switch selectable
- -FD Full duplex operation - 4 wire operation is selectable
- -DE 12 key DTMF encoder
- -UE1 12 key multi-format encoder
- -FS Foot switch for PTT
- -WM Wall mount kit
- -BLK Unit color is black instead of ash
- -L1/L2 Toggle switch to select between 1 of 2 base radios
- -L1/L2/L3 Rotary switch to select between 1 of 3 base radios
- -2 Line 2 line control with the ability