Stecca Solarix Series 15A Charge Controller
The Steca PR charge controllers were launched in the year 2004 as the fifth generation of charge controller technology (up to 720 Wp). This high class state of the art product upgrades the Steca Solarix series by a customer designed LCD which shows the accurate state of charge (SOC) in percent and as battery gauge symbol. The heart of the controller is the integrated circuit called ATONIC®II, which contains the improved regulation software based on a self learning algorithm.
- Micro-controller based, multistage, temperature compensated charging using PWM / Shunt control
- State of Charge (SOC) Control with unique Steca–AtonIC and Data Logger for optimum charging
- Automatic detection of 12V / 24V battery
- Simple menu driven operation through graphical LCD display
- Displays charged and discharged energy in Ampere Hours
- Lower EMI - ideal for telecommunications