Tubular Tower - 16ga. Top
Model GN16T is our Golden Nugget bracketed tubular tower 16 gauge top section.
GN TOWER FEATURES:
- Precision swaged legs for perfect fit
- “Everdur” welded for high strength
- Sleeve bearing for masts up to 1.66” (4.2 cm) diameter
- Legs and braces “Galvanized” steel
- Rotor plate for longer rotor life
- Each section subjected to pressure testing to ensure all weld points pass the minimum strength requirements The result is a safe and reliable tower - look for dimple on braces
- Designed to withhold impact load of a climber in case of a fall in accordance with CSA-S37-13. See installation instructions for more information.*
LOAD LIMITS: Designed to support equipment up to 3 square ft. (0.28 m2) projected wind area, mounted not more than 2 sections above house bracket.**
* Towers have not been tested to be in compliance with other sections of CSA-S37-13.
** Tower load limits are based on survival, and cannot be stamped by a licensed engineer.
Wind Load: 3 sq.ft.
Dimensions: 120" L x 12" W x 12" H (305 cm L x 30.5 cm W x 30.5 cm H)
Weight: 32 lbs